Monday, January 28, 2013

One Little Word 2013 {Go}

Hey guys!!  My One Little Word for 2013 has been Go.  Although I've been quiet on my blog, you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram for some daily stuff from me.  

Each day I've started my day with a quote of inspiration that goes along with my word Go...yes with a capital G.  I have made a collage of each week, Monday through Sunday, to incorporate them into my new use of Project Life.

Each image aside from the Target Go, are not my images.  I do not own them, and found each one on Pinterest.  if you'd like the source, you can find my One Little Word board on my Pinterest account.

Here are the first 4 weeks. Hope you enjoy them!




week 1


week 2


week 3
week 4


Thanks for stopping by!
~Erin

1 comment:

Trisha Morton said...

Looks like another Project Lifer! love that you follow this as well as CTMH!