Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MOJO Monday 266 ~A Fun and Fresh Christmas



I really cannot believe it's only 7 weeks until Christmas!! I decided this week I would start making 6-10 cards a week of the same design.  (Because really, I only have 4 weeks until cards have to be sent out!) This way it will stay simple for me to mass produce.  This is the card design for this week.  I based it on the lovely design of the Mojo Monday 266 sketch.  I am also using all of my stash, so sadly I can't list any of the stuff as an available product on my website aside from the glitter tape, the bling brad, and the stamps from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

Don't you just love how at the holidays, it's totally acceptable to use as much glitter and sparkle as you possibly can?!  Me too. ;)  I used a retired set to stamp the Sweetleaf polka dots onto the card base.  I really like how they add an extra fun vibe to the card.


Thanks for stopping by!
 ~Erin

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I love this , lovin that glitter tape too!

Pamela OConnor said...

Your card turned out fabulous! =)